Starting a new travelbug

kygeocache

I am going on a trip and taking along several new travel bugs of my own. Is it possible, ethical or whatever to somehow have them start in a local cache so it appears as their starting point? I wasn't sure if I can drop them off then pick them right up so they are logged at the home cache.

I 0rder my firstTB and it came in last nite and I think we are to name them are we?? and also attach something to them ?? because i already found a couple TB's and its pretty c0ol how these TB works so i order myself one and if that you are to name them i am thinking of nameing mind Noals Ark but i can not find a plastic noals ark nowhere i lo0k on e-bay, googgle so i will keep lo0king for this plastic noals ark t oattch it to my TB :)

I 0rder my firstTB and it came in last nite and I think we are to name them are we?? and also attach something to them ?? because i already found a couple TB's and its pretty c0ol how these TB works so i order myself one and if that you are to name them i am thinking of nameing mind Noals Ark but i can not find a plastic noals ark nowhere i lo0k on e-bay, googgle so i will keep lo0king for this plastic noals ark t oattch it to my TB :D

Make sure to read Snoogans' Tb Longevity Clinic pinned at the top of the forum.

The default name 'Travel bug dog tag' is pretty dull if you ask me. :)

i am thinking of nameing mind Noals Ark but i can not find a plastic noals ark nowhere i lo0k on e-bay, googgle so i will keep lo0king for this plastic noals ark t oattch it to my TB :D

(Please use punctuation so it's easier to read) :)

For finding things to attach your TB to I wander through Goodwill, Salvation Army stores, garage sales, rummage sales, the local flea market, etc. I'm constantly on the lookout for things. You would be surprised at what you can find in the most illogical spot. ;)