No release date?

aniyn

After looking through my list of trackables I noticed that just one of my coins doesn't show its release date/location. Is that information optional? Did I just not enter it when I activated the coin?

Also, is it possible to edit this info?

Edited by aniyn
After looking through my list of trackables I noticed that just one of my coins doesn't show its release date/location. Is that information optional? Did I just not enter it when I activated the coin?

I noticed that I could cancel out of the 3 step process, and the trackable is still activated.

I also noticed that I could go through the activation process again to re-enter the information.

If you still have the activation code or can get the activation code, you can reactivate the coin and fix/edit this information. Any logs/miles will still remain with the coin since that needs to be manually deleted.