cant send geocache to oregon 450t from mac

mlj777

I downloaded the software but it still doesn't recognize my gps. After installing plug in it did a test and said it was successful. Being brand new maybe I'm forgetting a step.

Any info would be helpful!

If you're trying to load a cache directly from geocaching.com to your Oregon the problem could be that the Safari browser and the Garmin communicator sometimes don't play well together if you have the flip4mac plugin installed. I had the same problem and what I did was to download the Camino browser (you could use Firefox too) and this fixed it. Others have simply deleted the flip4mac plugin.

You could also just use a pocket query, unzip it, and then drag and drop into the Garmin/GPX folder when you have the Oregon attached to your Mac. You can also do that with individual caches.

I do have one question though. When you plug you Oregon to your Mac, does the GPSr load as a drive on the desktop? I'm a little confused on that since you stated that the Oregon isn't being recognized.

I hope this has helped. ;)