Any Suggestions for Julian

giesing

Hello Everyone, So this morning I signed-up for this website and I am totally overwhelmed by the amount of geocaches there are! i'm excited to get started but don't really know which spot to choose. I will be with an 8,6, and 5 year old, along with three other adults. We would like it to be maybe a mile long hike. Does anyone have a suggestion? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!!

Start at GC2193R and head west... just watch for the cows. Have fun,

D!

Hello Everyone, So this morning I signed-up for this website and I am totally overwhelmed by the amount of geocaches there are! i'm excited to get started but don't really know which spot to choose. I will be with an 8,6, and 5 year old, along with three other adults. We would like it to be maybe a mile long hike. Does anyone have a suggestion? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!!

Start your drive up there in Ramona... there are a few good size 3s on the way up with easy parking.