MacCaching and the Oregon

I have recently switched to an Oregon 400t. I love the paperless option but the software I was using, MacCaching, is not supported and in all my reading on the MacCaching forums, it won't be for a while. So, I'm looking for a Mac product that I can take a pocket qu. upload to my Oregon, mark paperless my finds, and log them back into field notes.

Any suggestion

(by the way, getting a PC is not an option so don't even go there LOL)

I have recently switched to an Oregon 400t. I love the paperless option but the software I was using, MacCaching, is not supported and in all my reading on the MacCaching forums, it won't be for a while. So, I'm looking for a Mac product that I can take a pocket qu. upload to my Oregon, mark paperless my finds, and log them back into field notes.

Any suggestion

(by the way, getting a PC is not an option so don't even go there LOL)

You're a Premium member. Just unstuff your PQ's and load them into the GPX folder on your Oregon. You don't need any additional software. As you find caches just mark them as found and upload them to your geocaching page using field notes feature.

Check out this link, you'll be glad you did: http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/

You might want to pay particular attention to the following link:

http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/Geocach...min%20Oregon%3F

Edited by RonFisk