WTB: Oregon topo model or PN-40

Viper715

Hello all I have been around a while but haven't posted much. I had a PN-20 that I liked but didn't like how slow it was at re draws and the interface isn't as slick as a touch screen. Would lke to find a good gps preferably a garmin Oregon with topo. Idealy a 550t but would consider nearly any Oregon. I did like the dwlorme so if you have a PN-40 for a good price let me know about that too. I have a good history over on candlepowerforums.com and cpfmarketplace.com under the same ne Viper715. Been out of the geocaching sport for a while and want to get back in. If you have a different device that you think I would be interested in let me know. Thanks for looking and helpng if you can.

Edit:I have done some more checking around and have came to the conclusion that I really don't need the topo model due to all of the very nice free or cheaper topo maps out there. So don't let the topo requirment diswade you. I am looking at the Oregon 300, Oregon 450, Oregon 550 and Dakota 20.

Edited by Viper715

No one has anything they want to get rid of. Well looks like I will be taking a trip to Bass Pro and checking the GPSr's

If you want my PN-30, I'll sell it to you for $175 shipped. I've only had it for about 2 months and being that my unemployment has stopped for the moment, I could really use the cash...

Let me know...