Magellan

Hey Nate, I have a green one that has some minor scratches on it. I have had it for about two years. It has worked great. I am looking at up grading. Please send me an offer.

kozmo1975@yahoo.com

Thank you

Damion

I am looking for a Magellan Explorist 400 or 500. If anybody has one they would like to get rid of for a reasonable price please contact me.

Thanks in advance,

-Nate

I am looking for a Magellan Explorist 400 or 500. If anybody has one they would like to get rid of for a reasonable price please contact me.

Thanks in advance,

-Nate

Hi Nate

I have a white magellan explorist 400 to sale. I've had it for approx 2 1/2 years. I have everything for it and also a bike mount. Few scratches and the lanyard hole is torn otherwise it works perfectly. I'm only selling it because I got a garmin for christmas. What are you looking to spend?

TeamPK

pjluvn@cox.net

Hi Nate

I have a white magellan explorist 400 to sale. I've had it for approx 3 years. I have everything for it and also a bike mount. Few scratches and the lanyard hole is torn otherwise it works perfectly. I'm only selling it because I got a garmin for christmas. What are you looking to spend?

Donna--teamPK

pjluvn@cox.net