Missing Pocket Query

tweedy48

Today I did four queries. Two arrived successfully at my email account and two did not. This has been happening for a few weeks now. Whenever I generate a query re Toronto, ON I can see the results on the cache page but the query does not reach my email. Other queries sent after the Toronto query arrive at my email account. This has been happening for a few weeks.

This really has me scratching my head.

Have you tried a gmail account?? Many cachers report those work very smoothly with Geocaching emails.

The sad fact of the matter is some email providers restrict both the size and frequency of emails from Groundspeak. I'm not saying that is your problem but it might be......

Thanks. I tested with my gmail account and it makes no difference. Some arrive and some do not. Weird!

Same thing happened here last week. I recieved three queries, but the 'my founds'-query was not sent... And I wasn't able to retry, because the button was grey and it told me the query had been sent.

So I had to wait another 7 days to retry...

Not the same because I was able to generate other queries and they arrived at my email address, just not certain queries.