CacheMagnet

DonB

I downloaded CacheMagnet to try out and ran into a weird problem. It will load any size file but if I have a file with more then 35 waypoints and click on generate a report I get an error message that gives me the choice of continuing without generating a report or ending the program. Unless I'm missing something I didn't think the software was supposed to be crippled in any way. Anyone else run into this problem?

That sounds like an error message generated by your computer not the Cachemagnet software.. maybe the software installation got corrupted somehow?

Try reinstalling the program?

The error is being generated by CachMagnet it is not a windows error, and as I said in my original post only if I have over 35 waypoints in the file. I can load the file, use the bing maps that CacheMagnet uses and everything but generate a report. The only other thing that might not be right is, the documentation refers to a configuration file and I can't find this file.