Routing on a Nuvi 255

jeffbouldin

If I understand your question correctly, there is only one way to get the 255's to take you to more than one location. That is to use the VIA POINT option. You would enter the 2nd location you want to go to, then enter another location and add it as a VIA POINT (which will make it the first place the unit takes you). Aside from that, to my knowledge, Garmin has never come up with multiple point directions with thier lines of GPSr's.

If I understand your question correctly, there is only one way to get the 255's to take you to more than one location. That is to use the VIA POINT option. You would enter the 2nd location you want to go to, then enter another location and add it as a VIA POINT (which will make it the first place the unit takes you). Aside from that, to my knowledge, Garmin has never come up with multiple point directions with thier lines of GPSr's.

So I would add from the last cache to the first as Via Points. Is there a limit on Via Points? We have about 125 mapped out.