Castle Coins & Pins

iFlutterby

Hi to all!

I purchased a coin from Ebay. I was told it was to be activated @ CastleCoinsandPins.com. Both firefox & explorer are sharing this page doesn't exsist. When I do a google search - their link won't get me to an active website either. Has this company gone out of business? Is there a way to get my activation code? I am a newbie & any help you could give me would be appreciated! I am not getting a response from the seller so I am hoping someone can share helpful info! Thanks for reading my post!

thanku for that post link! appreciate it! I did a search for Castle Coins & Pins Activation before I posted my message but my search came up with 1000 posts!

Unfortunately, the search isn't always helpful. However, that thread I linked tis still on the front page. B)

The long and the short of it is that CastleCoinsAndPins activations codes have been sent to Oakcoins/Geoswag. If you can't get the code yet you can try GeocoinDesign who designed and partnered with CastleCoins on many, many projects.