TB etiquite?

hariii2

Hello,

We are new to this and have a few questions about the TB's. We really love finding them and passing them along and hope to get our own out there soon.

If you find a TB and you don't have any TB's, can you still take it and trade it with something that you do have to trade?

If you find a spot with 3 TB's and there are 6 people in your group, is it acceptable to take all 3 TB's?

Thanks,

hari

There are no trading restrictions on TB's. They are not swag, so you can take all or as many as you like and you don't have to leave a thing.

The only rule is if there is a mission sheet attached, read it first to see if you can help it get to where it's going. If it needs to go West and you are going East, leave it for some one who is going West. Otherwise, as others would say around here..."Move those bugs!"

Another neat thing to do, is get your group together with the travelers in hand and photo them en mass, posting same to each travelers' page. Aside from having their TB moved, one of the best things you can do is to give the owner interesting photos of the travelers' journey.

Is your new TB moving yet, isuquinndog?

No, I need to get the mission sheet laminated today and then I hope it stops raining so I can get out to my newly hid cache and drop it in. Thanks for asking though!