FS: Slightly used GARMIN eTrex H

Oma2KyMe

I have decided to sell my garmin eTrex H, I have upgraded to the Oregon 300. I joined Geocaching in June and only used for a few months until I upgraded.

It's great for the first time cacher. It's yellow and come with a cable so you don't have to manually enter the coordinates. I did both, since I didn't have it connected at work, I could just key some in and go on my lunch hour.

I am asking $60.00, this GPS will not let you down. I never lost signal with it while caching either. :P:D

the only thing i see is that it uses serial cable to update not USB

although reviews on Amazon say it is a pretty acurrate unit

the reason why i say that is, good luck finding a compter with old serial

although you can buy the patch cable for it for around $30

Edited by Contra1971

If I have properly understood everything, everything functions. Properly?

Can German be selected in the GPS?

Yes, everything works and is in great shape, no scratches or marks that I can see. It does have a cable and I plug it into my usb port on the computer and download the coordinates only. It even has a way to change the icon to different things such as a house, money sign, ect. I purchased the cable separate so I wouldn't have to do it manually all the time.

Can be German Language selected in the GPS?

I apologize for the oversite. When I get off this evening, I will look to see if German is a language to pick from. I am 3/4 german and would love to visit there sometime.

thanks,

Claudia

Edited by Oma2KyMe

Please check shipping costs to my zip (32925) and let me know. I was looking to purchase one of these, but I can get it almost this cheap at my local WalMart. I'm active duty military and can't afford the best like your new one (drooling.) Please let me know as soon as you can... and thanks for your time.

Can you maybe enquire? If it is not too expensive, I would have interest.

I am not sure how I would go about doing this. Does anyone have an idea of how I can find out how much it would cost to ship to Germany?

You've got email. Check the weight of your package and then check the fee on line.

I have decided to sell my garmin eTrex H, I have upgraded to the Oregon 300. I joined Geocaching in June and only used for a few months until I upgraded.

It's great for the first time cacher. It's yellow and come with a cable so you don't have to manually enter the coordinates. I did both, since I didn't have it connected at work, I could just key some in and go on my lunch hour.

I am asking $60.00, this GPS will not let you down. I never lost signal with it while caching either. B):)

Did you get this sold? If not I would be interested.