Wacky Oregon 300

twistyipper

Have been having a problem with my 300--I shut it down and leave it for a few hours and when I try to power it up the screen calibration is up instantly--I calibrate it and then check the battery strength and find they are discharged considerably--I have tried this a number of times with fresh batteries and shut it down--checked and there is no screen action so it appears shut off---a few hours later the same problem --I was on vacation and am not aware if a new beta is out yet and was wondering if anyone has had this problem surface--the unit works fine after it has been started other than the battery drain and the calibration screen--thanks Ken

Have been having a problem with my 300--I shut it down and leave it for a few hours and when I try to power it up the screen calibration is up instantly--I calibrate it and then check the battery strength and find they are discharged considerably--I have tried this a number of times with fresh batteries and shut it down--checked and there is no screen action so it appears shut off---a few hours later the same problem --I was on vacation and am not aware if a new beta is out yet and was wondering if anyone has had this problem surface--the unit works fine after it has been started other than the battery drain and the calibration screen--thanks Ken

Welcome back from vacation. Yes, the recent beta (3.15) has gone to GA and is available for download as update version 3.20. Go get it as I haven't heard anybody say anything bad about it. I have it and it works fine.

Welcome back from vacation. Yes, the recent beta (3.15) has gone to GA and is available for download as update version 3.20. Go get it as I haven't heard anybody say anything bad about it. I have it and it works fine.

I am trying the new software now--it seemed okay overnight--no calibration screen on start up and battery shows full---thanks