Geocache Navigator

Hi I've been geocaching since June and I have sucessfully been using Geocache Navigator by Trimble on my Sony Ericsson C905 phone, now I know that GN doesn't support sony phones but I down loaded the Nokia free version and it works fine. The problem is that the other week when I started up GN I recieved a message saying that I will have to upgrade by Sept 12th to the new version at a cost of €15. So I duly connected via my phone and paid up. I thought all was fine but then i got an error message saying that my device wasn't supported, I tried several times but kept getting the same message. I really like GN and i also like my phone so does anyone know of a way I can keep this application running as I don't really want to switch to a dedicated GPSr as I can't geocache with out planning, which I can through GN. Hope someone can help as I am totally hooked to caching.

Cheers Grand-moff ( Kev )

I'm assuming that your trial subscription is running out and that you need to upgrade to the paid version and that you purchased that through Handmark. Drop them a note through their contact us page, and you'll have it sorted out in no time. I changed from a supported smartphone to a not officially supported device and had great luck with their customer support folks getting it sorted out.

Im having the same trouble, been using the free version of GN on my nokia E61 for a year now and when i try to upgrade they send me a .JAD file which is unknown to my phone!

trimble support came back to me and said my phone was unsupported.

i have really liked GN but if there any alternatives that match up i'll give them a go too.

Im having the same trouble, been using the free version of GN on my nokia E61 for a year now and when i try to upgrade they send me a .JAD file which is unknown to my phone!

trimble support came back to me and said my phone was unsupported.

i have really liked GN but if there any alternatives that match up i'll give them a go too.

Hey guys,

What happens when you try to install? Any specific errors?

-Bob