Profile details

hammiam

I will apologize in advance if the answer to this question is really obvious BUT when I visit friends' cache find pages and trackables pages, I can see the geocoin icons. When I look at my own trackable page there is a list of trackables that I have found but not the icons.

Am I looking in the wrong location or do I need a premium membership to see them??

thanks for your help!

hammiam

Edited by hammiam

I will apologize in advance if the answer to this question is really obvious BUT when I visit friends' cache find pages and trackables pages, I can see the geocoin icons. When I look at my own trackable page there is a list of trackables that I have found but not the icons.

Am I looking in the wrong location or do I need a premium membership to see them??

thanks for your help!

hammiam

hmmm..I can see your icons fine and I can also see my own, and I don't have a premium membership yet either. Make sure you're looking at your PUBLIC profile, which is different from the list of trackables and log entries you've made for them.

It's also possible it was a temporary issue with the icons loading - see if they work now.