Map feature error on GC site

vidar42

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, or if it is just me, but when I click "map it" to do a map of caches near a certain location, it tries to open it, but ends up crashing.

I'm using IE 8 under Vista if that helps any.

I've tried this several times at different points during the day and it is quite consistent.

Thanks

Shane

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, or if it is just me, but when I click "map it" to do a map of caches near a certain location, it tries to open it, but ends up crashing.

I've tried this several times at different points during the day and it is quite consistent.

Thanks

Shane

Quick update...just tried with Firefox and no issues...so maybe it's an IE8 thing?

Thanks

Shane

Have never had any problems with it with any of my machines or those at work, IE7, IE8, XP, Vista. Have tried both versions of IE used on both OS's... It may be just your computer somehow. :(