PQs

Puppy Dawg

OK, so here's what happened to me...

I have a query set to uncheck each day it runs, and I have no use for it anymore, so I deleted it. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make a new query run until noon tomorrow...I need it around sixish. Combine that with the time it will take to run and we're talking 6-7 hour delay in leaving. I could load in each cache with the 'Send to GPS' button but we're talking 500 caches here, so it could take a bit of a long while. Is there any way to make an exception here? I DELETED the query, but it ran at noon today, and is still checked for tomorrow. And I can't set this new one for tomorrow, even though the other will never run again.

OK, so here's what happened to me...

I have a query set to uncheck each day it runs, and I have no use for it anymore, so I deleted it. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make a new query run until noon tomorrow...I need it around sixish. Combine that with the time it will take to run and we're talking 6-7 hour delay in leaving. I could load in each cache with the 'Send to GPS' button but we're talking 500 caches here, so it could take a bit of a long while. Is there any way to make an exception here? I DELETED the query, but it ran at noon today, and is still checked for tomorrow. And I can't set this new one for tomorrow, even though the other will never run again.

You can run 5 PQs per day. Did you already run 5? If not, just create your new query and submit it.

If you've already run 5, you're out of luck.