Question about Missons.

blueberryice

We are getting two travel bugs ready to go out into the world.

One of ibugs missions will be to visit caches in all 50 US states.

The second one wants to travel far and wide but along the way its has list of things it would like to do while traveling. so far out list includes.

1. Ride a Horse

2. Visit a Zoo

3. Have a Tea Party

4. Go Camping

5. Climb a Mountain

6. Play Dress up.

7. Go Trick or Treating

8. Visit an American GIrl Store

I am hoping my daughter will get pictures of her travel bug doing all these fun things (realizing It may only go from cache to cache getting stuck every now an then.

are these reasonable missions? I am trying to make it fun but not too complicated.

They're all good, fun, objectives for your daughter's TB to achieve. :unsure:

I would suggest that once it goes off on its travels you keep an eye on which goals it hits and mark each one off (by editing the TB page) as it happens - that way it'll be easy for cachers to see what it still needs to do. It'll be a lot easier than expecting them to check back through lots of logs to see what's been happening to the bug.

Also, I'm sure you realise that TBs can often disappear... sometimes for several months, sometimes for good... so don't send off any item that has great sentimental value for your daughter.

Good luck with it. :P

MrsB