Pocket Queries bug?

EdFromOhio

When I created a pocket query, I selected Caches that I haven't found. The Preview shows a correct listing of caches, excluding the ones that I have found.

However, after running the Pocket Query and receiving the GPX file, it included ONLY the Caches that I HAD found. That's the opposite of what it should have generated.

Has anyone else noticed this?

You are absolutely correct. I didn't notice it was under "My Finds" and instead thought that it was going to run one of those scheduled jobs on demand.

There isn't any way to run one of those jobs now and then let it run after that at its normally scheduled day?

When I created a pocket query, I selected Caches that I haven't found. The Preview shows a correct listing of caches, excluding the ones that I have found.

However, after running the Pocket Query and receiving the GPX file, it included ONLY the Caches that I HAD found. That's the opposite of what it should have generated.

At least you are getting PQ's. I can't get any to work at all. Used to work just fine until the fire. Now I get no email from Groundspeak at all.

At least you are getting PQ's. I can't get any to work at all. Used to work just fine until the fire. Now I get no email from Groundspeak at all.

Try a gmail ccount - a surprising number of ISPs block or throttle the rate at which they accept email from Groundspeak.

Try a gmail ccount - a surprising number of ISPs block or throttle the rate at which they accept email from Groundspeak.

Thanks. Changed to Hotmail. Up and running again. Thanks for the help. :)

Edited by 440d100