Lost TB

Rlegend

While I was logging a find the other day I realized that we still had in our care a TB, I was sure that we had sent him on his way, we have triple checked all our paper work, we've looked everywhere in the house cars camper, cant find him any where or any documentation saying where we dropped him at. if we did drop him and Im pretty sure we did, if someone else was to pick him up could they log the tb as a pickup even though we didnt log him as a drop. Id go check if he is there but where i think he is , is 200 miles away,not making that trip until next spring again, please someone answer I feel sick about this.

Don't worry, if you dropped it into a cache someone will eventually pick it up. Just post a note on the bug page stating that if someone finds the bug they should Grab it away to log it.

Eventually we'll need the owner to get it out of your drop inventory but I want to check a few things first.

I appreciate that you are making an effort to correct the situation rather than sweeping it under a rug.