List newest in Minnesota -> 10 gives blank screen

rickrich

Works for me in Firefox Windows 3.08, IE7 and IE8. But I do see something different in Firefox that I'm not seeing in IE: I'm seeing a white area after the first 4 rows and above the last 5 rows. I think there's an ad displayed there, but I have the Flash Killer and some other add-ons installed and so can't say for sure. But that is probably unrelated to your issue.

Looks like it may be a Linux thing, (or possibly an issue with an add-in that you're running?).

Works for me in Firefox Windows 3.08, IE7 and IE8. But I do see something different in Firefox that I'm not seeing in IE: I'm seeing a white area after the first 4 rows and above the last 5 rows. I think there's an ad displayed there, but I have the Flash Killer and some other add-ons installed and so can't say for sure. But that is probably unrelated to your issue.

Looks like it may be a Linux thing, (or possibly an issue with an add-in that you're running?).

I'm having that problem in 'Newest in Colorado' page 1

Windows XP IE7 & Windows Vista Chrome (and IE8 & Firefox too I think)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?state_id=6

Returns a page with no caches listed, just the rest of the page, includingL

Total Records 12081 - Page 1 of 605

Clicking next gives second page, which does seem to have accurate data, but shows in the top box:

'This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.'

above the words 'New Search'

Also getting the same issue when I click on nearest caches from home coordinate:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.asp...amp;lng=-104.75

(digits truncated to 2 decimal places for this forurm entry)

Chances are that your lists have caches you've set to ignore on the pages that are coming up blank. This is a bug that was introduced by a change that went into our last release at the last second and was not able to go through a proper testing procedure. We are working on that issue at this moment and will have a fix in place as soon as possible. Thanks once again for your patience!

Chances are that your lists have caches you've set to ignore on the pages that are coming up blank. This is a bug that was introduced by a change that went into our last release at the last second and was not able to go through a proper testing procedure. We are working on that issue at this moment and will have a fix in place as soon as possible. Thanks once again for your patience!

Thanks, moun10bike.

FYI, Firefox, Opera, Konqueror, and IE running under VirtualBox (XP) all exhibit the behavior

Thanks, moun10bike.

FYI, Firefox, Opera, Konqueror, and IE running under VirtualBox (XP) all exhibit the behavior