Preview of PQ for my own Bookmark list

techiegrl64

I am experiencing a malfunction with the PQs based on bookmark lists. Furthermore, it seems to be limited to those based on my own bookmark lists. I have several PQs set up for bookmark lists, and I am able to preview the ones for bookmark lists owned by others; however, when I try to preview the PQ for the bookmark list that I own the preview comes up empty. I tried deleting the PQ and re-creating it but got the same result. I also confirmed that my bookmark list still exists and that it contains several caches (about 20 at this time). This problem occurs whether I try to preview with the "list" or the "map" type preview feature.

I know this PQ was working yesterday morning (Thursday) around 9am Central time because I was using it. It stopped working sometime within the last 28 hours. Anybody else having this problem?

I have made another discovery about this anomaly. Apparently the cache in my own bookmark list will not show up if it is also in my Ignore list. Once removed from my Ignore list it shows up just fine.

This is not behaving the same way it did before and defeats the purpose of my bookmark list. For example, I have "difficult/problematic" caches in a specific bookmark list and I also put them on my Ignore list so that I don't see them in my regular weekly cache runs after work (e.g., the easy ones that I can do in my work clothes). I run a PQ on this "difficult caches" bookmark list when I am going out to do the "hard" ones and the toughies that have difficult terrain or have bamfoozled me.