Premium vs. Basic membership

DopeyDuck

I'm stepping onto my soap box here and am a little dazed and confused. My question is.... Am I a premium member or Basic member? When I log in and look at My Profile page, (GC.com/my) the one you see when you click on your name, in the top right corner it says I am a Premium Member and my subscription renews on Jul 3, 2009. Scrolling down the page and view My Account Details, within there is says I'm a basic member and it allows me to renew. I know there is a grace period, but why cut me off early? And where did my auto-renew via Paypal feature go? I remember an announcement about changing the auto renew, but I read that as previous members would be grandfathered in. If I misunderstood that, no big deal, I'll renew with a credit card. But where did my premium membership go? It's still June.

Stepping off my soap box now. Thanks all for listening.

I tried that, but because the system saw me as a basic member, it gave me a start date of today with an end date 1 year from now. I ended up sending an email to Groundspeak and a couple of hours later, it now shows me as a premium member again.

I tried that, but because the system saw me as a basic member, it gave me a start date of today with an end date 1 year from now. I ended up sending an email to Groundspeak and a couple of hours later, it now shows me as a premium member again.

This should be fixed in the system now. Let us know if the Premium Membership is not working for your properly.