Olympia/Lacey WA--HELP

Bug Seeker

As I said in previous posts, I am very challenged by electronic technology. I love to cache and want to be able to use a Palm to download pages from geocaching.com. I am trying to work my way thru instructions that I do not understand. Via Bluetooth adapter, I think I have down loaded the palm installation. And I think I have downloaded the GSAK data. But I can't make anything work. So now--could someone in this area, today or tomorrow, get together with me and help me set this up and explain very simply, how to use the interface, data and devices? I really am frustrated. Thanks. Bug Seeker (Judy)

As I said in previous posts, I am very challenged by electronic technology. I love to cache and want to be able to use a Palm to download pages from geocaching.com. I am trying to work my way thru instructions that I do not understand. Via Bluetooth adapter, I think I have down loaded the palm installation. And I think I have downloaded the GSAK data. But I can't make anything work. So now--could someone in this area, today or tomorrow, get together with me and help me set this up and explain very simply, how to use the interface, data and devices? I really am frustrated. Thanks. Bug Seeker (Judy)

I used Plucker and Spinner and they worked well together. You might want to try that instead. Now I have a GPS with a geocaching mode and it shows the hints or what ever else I program it to show using GSAK.

Edited by luckykoi