Triton 500 Question

For anyone who owns a Triton, Will it allow you to use street routes to get to your destination (like the explorist and direct route does) and what software will I require to do that. I really like the explorist but I would like a tech upgrade and thus far, Magellan has done me good.

Shinjix2

Edited by shinjix2

The Tritons do not do turn by turn directions if that's what you're looking for.

Thats a bummer, does the garmin equivalent do turn by turn

Depends on what you consider the garmin equivelant. Most of the Garmins in the $200 range will do turn by turn AFTER you buy city navigator for $100 or so. If you go to the garmin site and compare the units one of the fields to compare is turn-by-turn.

I just saw that DELL has a smoking deal on the oregon 300 $250 and if you get city navigator with that it will definetely do turn by turn.

It let me add to the cart so maybe they are back in stock?

Out of stock until at least June 30. Expected delivery July 7. Don't order if you need it before then, because Dell can't cancel things when it's "in production". Make sure you do 7% Dell EPP, 4% Dell EPA, and 6% Bank of America "Add it Up" (where applicable) to get it down to $230 or so.