GPS 60 and Pocket PC for Wherigo

JohnE5

Have you tried the Pocket PC Player? You will need a GPSr to play a cartridge and I've heard it's possible to hook a 60CSx up to a mobile device.

If you can't get a GPS signal on your iPaq, you could always bring a laptop or netbook to the area with the Builder's emulator on it and play through it that way. That is, if the cartridge's author hasn't done something to prevent people playing the cartridge with the emulator.

Have you tried the Pocket PC Player? You will need a GPSr to play a cartridge and I've heard it's possible to hook a 60CSx up to a mobile device.

If you can't get a GPS signal on your iPaq, you could always bring a laptop or netbook to the area with the Builder's emulator on it and play through it that way. That is, if the cartridge's author hasn't done something to prevent people playing the cartridge with the emulator.

I have installed the player on my PDA but I need to figure out how to connect my GPS 60 to my HP iPAQ. Is there some kind of cable I can use? If so what setting do I need to set on each unit?