FS: Garmin Etrex Vista C Color $55 free ship US

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD. Thanks

Garmin Etrex Vista C in nice condition. I just bought a 60CSX and don't need two units.

Unit has a scratch on the screen although I've been using it this way for about a year with no issues. Otherwise in nice shape. Has a ton of features.

Kept in smoke free home and never wet. I dropped it once which is how the scratch got there. Works perfect.

Comes with USB Computer Cable, Car Mount and Belt Case.

Thanks.P1010029.jpg

Edited by cosmos1

I'm new to GeoCaching. Can I connect via internet to geocaching.com with this unit to download coordinates?

Yes. the cable is included.

With the basic (free) geocaching.com account you will be able to load one cache at a time directly to the unit.

You'll want to get the premium account ($30) so you can have customized caches (pocket queries) sent to your email box so you can load them in bulk.

Thanks.

I'm new to GeoCaching. Can I connect via internet to geocaching.com with this unit to download coordinates?

Yes. the cable is included.

With the basic (free) geocaching.com account you will be able to load one cache at a time directly to the unit.

You'll want to get the premium account ($30) so you can have customized caches (pocket queries) sent to your email box so you can load them in bulk.

Thanks.

Still available?

Email sent.