Logging a second visit

ngrrfan

Today I revisited some caches I've been to BUT I had someone else with me and she hadn't found these caches. I let her find them, sign the log, and then move on. How do I log my revisit? As a note, or a find?

A note since you already found it once.

You log a note (and you should sign the log as well) and your companion should sign the log and also go setup an account at GC.com and log their visit.

We both signed the log(s), I let her sign first as she found them and then I signed next.

Normally she caches with someone else here, but that person was out of town so we decided to head out together.

Anyway, with this insight I now know what to do.

Thanks to all for the replies.

I recently found a nano that didn't seem to be in the correct spot (based on the cache description and hint) (Guard the Nano GC1EPGP). I logged it, and notified the CO. She said it had been moved and that she couldn't find it (kind of ironic). So, I told here were it was, and she has placed a mainanece log that it has been replaced with a new cache, and put back into the original possition. I am thinking of finding it again and posting a new found log. Not sure what the 'proper' thing to do for this would be...

I recently found a nano that didn't seem to be in the correct spot (based on the cache description and hint) (Guard the Nano GC1EPGP). I logged it, and notified the CO. She said it had been moved and that she couldn't find it (kind of ironic). So, I told here were it was, and she has placed a mainanece log that it has been replaced with a new cache, and put back into the original possition. I am thinking of finding it again and posting a new found log. Not sure what the 'proper' thing to do for this would be...

Well, if you want to find the cache in the original location go right ahead. Not sure what that has to do with claiming two finds on one listing. Pick one or the other to say you Found it.