Cache and traveler pages not displaying

chaosmanor

This problem started for me a couple of days ago. I've looked through this forum and cannot find a topic dealing with this, so if I missed one, my apologies. Anyway...

When I click on the link for a cache, geocoin or TB, I often get nothing but a blank page. The URL displays properly, and I get a little "Done" notice in the lower left corner of the browser, but no information displays; there is just a blank white page. I've tried with Firefox, IE, Google Chrome and Opera, and the problem occurs with all of them. It is not consistent, either; I was doing just fine 15 minutes ago, then the problem started up again. Any thoughts? Is this possible related to why the pages can take several minutes to load? I've seen my browser "processing" for ten minutes or more, without timing out :laughing:

I haven't had a single problem with this over the last few days.

Change any security settings recently?

Not a thing, and it affects both of our computers. Perhaps this is an ISP issue; that might explain the intermittent nature of the problem. Still, the fact is that some information is being exchanged; I can see data being transferred, just not as much when I get the blank page as when I get the page, itself. I suppose that if no one else reports this, it's not in GC's system; if others *do* report it, then it's definitely a bigger problem.