Update geocaching google maps

Whitelaw's

Hi I have posted this as I think we should update google maps to the new version with street maps so we can see the area the geocache is hidden in roughly. Also a lot of the features have been improved which would aid our planning before going out Geocaching.

Any Comment? :lol:

Hi I have posted this as I think we should update google maps to the new version with street maps so we can see the area the geocache is hidden in roughly. Also a lot of the features have been improved which would aid our planning before going out Geocaching.

Any Comment? :lol:

Can you show a screen shot of each as an example???

An attacment of a good sized image of each would be great... Then people will get a better idea of what your wanting...

I think it already does this...

Some of the features available on the Google Maps website (such as traffic and street view) are not available in the API that Google lets other websites use. Of course, Google makes so many constant changes to their service that you never know when Google will make these features available for Groundspeak to implement on gc.com. In the meantime, clicking on the "Google Maps" link (not "geocaching.com Google Maps") will take you to their website, where all of the newest features are found.