Edit Profile problem

ThirdPlanet

I haven't received a weekly notification since April 17, so I wondered if I could find a related setting in my profile. But when I try to edit my profile none of the profile items are visible...just Save or Cancel buttons at the bottom of the page. I don't see any other posts saying this, so perhaps it is just me. Anybody else with the problem?

I have not received my weekly notification e-mail either since April 17th.

And I did just verify that that option is still checked.

I unchecked it and checked it again and hit save.

I miss getting that notification e-mail!!

Please fix.

I haven't received a weekly notification since April 17, so I wondered if I could find a related setting in my profile. But when I try to edit my profile none of the profile items are visible...just Save or Cancel buttons at the bottom of the page. I don't see any other posts saying this, so perhaps it is just me. Anybody else with the problem?

Thanks HaLiJuSaPa, indeed I found the profile details in account details. Either things have changed, or I forgot this somewhat non-intuitive approach to things. Also interesting to see that some people are getting the notifications and some are not. Given server performance lately I suspect there are more geocachers than the servers can handle, and there are some hiccups resulting. Thanks everyone for the feedback!