Magellan Explorist 210 for Sale

I got a very new Explorist 210 for sale. It's been an excellant unit for me but this past winter I had to upgrade my computer which is running Vista, which is not compatible with the Explorist series. So I had to upgrade my GPS unit as well. $100 and is available right away. I live in Barrie Ontario and work in Mississauga so local pick up is available. I will ship it anywhere, just let me know and I will figure out the cost. It comes with the usb cable and all software.

This is probably too late to save you some money, but you can hook up the eXplorist 210 to Vista.

I have a 210 and a 60CSX. The 210 doesn't get used much because I have the 60CSX. But, I can load the 210 from my 64-bit Vista laptop. I'm using GSAK (not Magellan's Geocache Manager) if that makes any difference.

I got a very new Explorist 210 for sale. It's been an excellant unit for me but this past winter I had to upgrade my computer which is running Vista, which is not compatible with the Explorist series. So I had to upgrade my GPS unit as well. $100 and is available right away. I live in Barrie Ontario and work in Mississauga so local pick up is available. I will ship it anywhere, just let me know and I will figure out the cost. It comes with the usb cable and all software.

The 210 hasn't sold yet and I don't need two GPS units, so I've dropped the price to $80 CDN plus shipping to anywhere.

The 210 hasn't sold yet and I don't need two GPS units, so I've dropped the price to $80 CDN plus shipping to anywhere.

What is included.?

What is included.?

The unit, usb cable and all software. Ready to go.