New GPS Devices pages

QuesterMark

Suggestion regarding the new GPS Devices Pages.

First of all, let me say that I like this, it's a great idea.

But I think you should have this same functionality across all three Groundspeak games.

And that makes me think that maybe you should have a combined review setup hosted from Groundspeak.com instead of geocaching.com.

Perhaps the Groundspeak.com version could be a consolidated set of reviews listing comments from players of each game in one list.... let's call it gpsdevices.Groundspeak.com. Then gpsdevices.geocaching.com would only show reviews related specifically to using the device while geocaching. And gpsdevices.Waymarking.com would do the same for Waymarking. And gpsdevices.Wherigo.com would tell us first and foremost if the player is known to work, and then have reviews about how well.

And there ought to be a way to link two devices together if that's how they're used. The PDA would need to be entered as a device and the gps receiver addon would need to be added as another device, but being able to have a pulldown to choose the connection would be great!

I posted this in the geocaching forum because that's where the current GPS Devices pages are hosted.

Thanks for reading!