confused?

Ballmomof2

ha ha for some reason it did not write what I wrote!

My question was now that I am a premium member how do I put on the geocaches???? or what can I do now that I am a member???? I want to find a way to put on the catches without having to write down the information on paper? can any one help me? :unsure:

You can use the "Send to GPS" button on the cache page.

OR

You can get Pocket Queries emailed to you in GPX format. Then open the GPX file that is attached to the email and load it to the unit with MapSource or EasyGPS as Waypoints.

Or

You can load the GPX files as Custom POIs using Garmin's POI Loader software.

http://www.markwell.us/pq.htm

Edited by Motorcycle_Mama

You can use the "Send to GPS" button on the cache page.

OR

You can get Pocket Queries emailed to you in GPX format. Then open the GPX file that is attached to the email and load it to the unit with MapSource or EasyGPS as Waypoints.

Or

You can load the GPX files as Custom POIs using Garmin's POI Loader software.

http://www.markwell.us/pq.htm

Thanks again this is getthing harder then I thought it would be!!!

Start simple, then.

Use the first method I listed and load a few that are near to you. Print out the cache pages or write down the information.

Get a feel for it before you try to jump all the way in and get overwhelmed.

Thanks that is what I am doing now! but I paid for the premium membership thinking that would be all done for me..... :unsure:

Well, you still have to work at it little. It seems overwhelming at first, but if you just go about it step by step, it won't be too bad.

As indicated in your other thread, though, if you are looking for "paperless" caching, there's more work involved in getting them there on that unit.

In the Garmin line, only the Colorado, Oregon and maybe the nuvi 5xx support paperless caching in full directly on the unit. With other units, you have to do the work to get them there. Or use a PDA separately in conjunction with the nuvi.