What Is It ?

connorgoodwin

I was geocaching today when i found a catche it semed to have a playing card in. I have been in a forum about this before and was told to fid out stuff when i see one next.

It was a playing card ( queen of dimonds ) that said Merrydown Bureau of expermental travel. on the back it gave a veb adress which was this :

www.mbet-merrydown.blogspot.com

I went on this and tryed to figure out what it was, But had no luck.

What is it ? Is it some sort of travel bug thing please help me !

Thanks Connorgoodwin

:)<_<:)B):rolleyes:

I was geocaching today when i found a catche it semed to have a playing card in. I have been in a forum about this before and was told to fid out stuff when i see one next.

It was a playing card ( queen of dimonds ) that said Merrydown Bureau of expermental travel. on the back it gave a veb adress which was this :

www.mbet-merrydown.blogspot.com

I went on this and tryed to figure out what it was, But had no luck.

What is it ? Is it some sort of travel bug thing please help me !

Thanks Connorgoodwin

:D<_<:)B):rolleyes:

:)

I just had a look at that link you gave to the Merrydown blog spot: On the righthand side it tells you about their playing cards and what they would like you to do with them.

MrsB

could you use one but just say its a travel bug not on of them sort of things

The only way to have a Travel Bug which is trackable on this geocaching.com site is to buy the official Groundspeak TB tags and use them on whatever item you wish.

But there are several other variations of trackables that turn up in geocaches. There are trackable toy soldiers, little fish, other sorts of tags... someone in UK has just started putting out trackable yellow ducks (see the GAGB forum). If anyone wants to create their own version of the trackables game and sets up their own website to do so then that's up to them. :)

MrsB

This is what the website says about what to do with the playing cards.

The playing cards

If you have come upon this site as a result of geocaching or finding a geocache with one of our marked playing cards, here's some information about the cards:

Basically we wanted some way of keeping track of the people who visited the caches we did as well as getting people to read the blog, so what we ask is that if you find or have found a card that you contact us by posting a comment or sending us an email on merrydowners@gmail.com and tell us where you found it and a little about your adventure getting there. Then we would like you to deposit it in the next cache you find and allow it to travel some more. We want to see how far we can get them!!