New to area of Sioux Falls, SD

Coyote_sun76

Hi there everyone, I just moved to Sioux Falls, Sd, a few days ago and would love to find some new mates to go out geocaching with. Besides, there is no better way to make new friends and get to know your new town than by geocaching, right?

Anyone interested in letting me tag along one of these days? Maybe if I am lucky my boyfriend might want to join up with us too (if I can pull him away from World of Warcraft, he he he). I am a much more active person and like to be on the go and this is the perfect hobby/obbsesion for me. It sure would be great to find some new buddies out here to play with.

Just stop on by my profile and send me a message if you are interested going out for a caching day.

Hope to hear from some of you out there.

Thanks,

Kelly :blink:

Hi there everyone, I just moved to Sioux Falls, Sd, a few days ago and would love to find some new mates to go out geocaching with. Besides, there is no better way to make new friends and get to know your new town than by geocaching, right?

Anyone interested in letting me tag along one of these days? Maybe if I am lucky my boyfriend might want to join up with us too (if I can pull him away from World of Warcraft, he he he). I am a much more active person and like to be on the go and this is the perfect hobby/obbsesion for me. It sure would be great to find some new buddies out here to play with.

Just stop on by my profile and send me a message if you are interested going out for a caching day.

Hope to hear from some of you out there.

Thanks,

Kelly :laughing:

Kelly,

I am one of the people who helps plan and execute most of our local events. We have events all of the time. As a matter of fact we have them on the second Saturday of every month. We will be having one Tomorrow in Sioux City. Next month we will be having one back in Sioux Falls again! If you haven't already joined please look us up at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eastern_sd_geocaching/

Most of the Sioux Falls people have joined that group. I am sure you will find many new friends in the coming months. I am sure you will see my name or one of my caches in no time at all!

StaticTank