Garmin 60 uploading caches

HI

I am thinking about moving the the Garmin 60 from a Magellin eXplorist 500 LE. I do have some concerns and am hoping people can set me up

With my Magellan, it can with software (cachemanager I think) and it allows he to down load the caches and then upload them onto the GPS unit. It will record Cache info such as diffictuly, owner and such. It will also allow me to mark the cache as found.

will the Garmin have these features or something similar OR will I have to print all of it off?

I have the 60CSx and as far as I can tell it does not record all of that data on the download. All I get is the cache name, waypoints and creater info. I can type in additional info but it may be time consuming...I am new to this machine so someone may correct me

Thanks for confirmation.

What prgram/utility do you use to download caches to your 60CSx? Some use GSAK which allows you to add settings to get some of that detail. The 60CSx is limited to 50 total characters which, with some GSAK codes, can give you that info crammed into the 50 characters.

You can get more info on GSAK by going to

http://gsak.net/