Looking for a Garmin Oregon, Colorado, or GPSMAP 60 CSX

Hi John&Gen,

I live in Milton, Ontario not too far away from you. For me I found the best deal to be a Colorado 300 from GPScity.ca @399.00 Can. or they have the 60CX new for about 350.00 Can. They don't charge PST and the shipping is about $15 Can. so it works out about the same as buying local and probably the best prices for new units in Canada. You can compare other Canadian sites such as GPScentral.ca, GPSmart.ca, radioworld.ca (which is in Toronto) &Prairie Geomatics Ltd (www.prairie.mb.ca) which are the major canadian sites for GPS's but I don't think you'll find a better deal unless you get a used one. The Colorado is good for paperless geocaching and Wherigo cartridge caches and at GPScity is at least $100 cheaper than an Oregon. Check out more detailed information here ( http://garmincolorado.wikispaces.com/). I've bought 2 GPS's from them and never had a problem, easy ordering and the GPS usually arrives within a week or so by courier (Purolator I think) If you are ordering accessories at the same time the shipping charge will probably stay the same. Hope this helps in your decision.

Edited by Big&LittleZee