Need a little help here!

TheSlatons

I keep running into the problem when I want to print the listing. The listing will print but the maps and coordinates will not be on the page. It only seem to happen when I want to print the simple (no logs). The only thing I can think of that would cause this is that I still have the "Please Note: To use the services of geocaching.com, you must agree to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer" message. I have clicked on the link to view the disclaimer but I can not see an option to accept.

Edited by TheSlatons

The only place I can find to accept is when you sign up to be a member, which I can only get to by logging out and act like I'm signing up for the first time. Did this maybe start after becoming a Premium Member?

I'm going to sit back and hope someone with a better understanding of this chime in, otherwise I'll have you jumping through loops. :mellow:

It only seem to happen when I want to print the simple (no logs).

This seems to be a problem with the "print the simple (no logs)." feature. Lots of people have been having the same problem.

A couple of ideas that may help. Before you print, click on File, then Print preview. You then should have the option to shrink to fit. You can hide all the images, and click on the little black arrow to hide other attributes.

The way I have been doing it is to copy and paste the information into Notebook. I can then highlight and delete all the information I don't need. This way I can get several caches onto one page.