TAHA 2 - Centre of GB

Papakas

Hi, just a reminder of event GC1K7F1 TAHA 2 - Centre of GB stepping off from Dunsop Bridge at 06:00 Sat 4th April. If you'd like to attend but don't wish to take part in the walk please note the event is open to all and attendance can be claimed by those who sign the logbook which will be available as given in the event listing. If you'd like to attend the walk and haven't already registered please log your interest on the event listing and I'll get back to you with the route details. Here's hoping for weather like we've just had last weekend!

Looking ahead, I've already prepared TAHA 3 - Yorkshire 3 Peaks which, when the system allows, I'm planning to conduct on the Sunday of August public holiday. Anyone like to organise a camping event for the weekend in Horton in Ribblesdale?

I'm wandering around the New Forest this Sunday (29th) with a couple of friends who are preparing for a national 3 peaks attempt at the end of April. I've planned a 15 mile circular route stepping off at 09:00 and taking a break at a pub enroute! It will be at a brisk pace though and intention is to visit half a dozen or more caches that are close the the chosen route. If you're in the area and want to walk or just meet up please drop me a line through my email and I'll return with the route and pace notes.