cacheowner software

Is there software out there for cacheowners to track there caches?

I would like to know how many hits i get on my caches and if there is a trend of maintenance logs, DNF's or of course the favored smiley.

If you have heard of any such sofware please let me know I doubt that I am the only one interested in this.

Thank you

Loudy 13

CACHE ON

I would like to know how many hits i get on my caches and if there is a trend of maintenance logs, DNF's or of course the favored smiley.

If you have heard of any such sofware please let me know I doubt that I am the only one interested in this.

Thank you

Loudy 13

CACHE ON

-------GSAK-------

Thank you

Loudy 13

CACHE ON

-------GSAK-------

Right on!! Well i have GSAK and i obviously havent figured that out yet. So if you would not mind can you give me a little direction..

Thank you

Thank you

Loudy 13

CACHE ON

Don't you get all that info in your owner emails from gc.com????

The results are emailed to you (if you desire) each time someone finds your cache - so if it needs mainteance, you will know.

If you get the macro Fid Statistics Generator (on the GSAK website) it will allow you to determine how many people have found your cache, most finds of your cachesby member name, etc... If that is what you are looking for

DD

The results are emailed to you (if you desire) each time someone finds your cache - so if it needs mainteance, you will know.

If you get the macro Fid Statistics Generator (on the GSAK website) it will allow you to determine how many people have found your cache, most finds of your cachesby member name, etc... If that is what you are looking for

DD

Alright let me backup a little here. I have placed a few caches already and i understand that i get a email everytime i find one. I am asking if there is a nice simple way to keep all this information on a database such as GSAK or some other handy tool.

It is a matter of easines or laziness however you look at it.

Thank you for your time everyone