Facebook

I formed a group, mostly out of curiousity searching for geocachers that are also pilots currently or retired or have dreamed of being a pilot. If you fly RC's that's cool too. Im interested in seeing what percentage of you out there are aviation enthusiasts also. Did being a pilot bring you to geocaching? Do you combine your travels as a pilot with caching? I had heard of geocaching 5 yrs ago and a desert trip with geocaching friends and use of a GPS appealed to the pilot in me..I was hooked. Medically retired from flying is a bummer, but geocaching has allowed me to keep a sense of adventure going. Below is the invite site..My Webpage

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.ph...4616&ref=mf

ATP, CFII, MEI, AGI, IGI....EIEIO and Sometimes Y.

Left aviation in the early 80's...went into computer programming and Project Management.

8000+ Hrs TT...instructed at Spartan in Tulsa (early 70's) and later Burnside-Ott (Late 70's). Flew Commuters and Corporate.

Since I left Aviation, I rarely fly...I'll drive instead.

ATP, CFII, MEI, AGI, IGI....EIEIO and Sometimes Y.

Left aviation in the early 80's...went into computer programming and Project Management.

8000+ Hrs TT...instructed at Spartan in Tulsa (early 70's) and later Burnside-Ott (Late 70's). Flew Commuters and Corporate.

Since I left Aviation, I rarely fly...I'll drive instead.