Northeast cache for adoption

jerryo

I'm pretty much losing interest in caching*, to be honest, so over a period of time I have archived all my caches or they've been kindly adopted. I have one left, GC1D9B7, NUMB3RS, which is an unknown type (aka puzzle) but it's not really a puzzle, just different. Needless to say, because it's not a drive-by and it involves a smidgen of effort and that big question mark on the page, it's not been visited too often - thanks to those that have, or who have it on their list.

Anyway, it's going in a few days unless someone wants it.

Cheers, all.

*Not losing interest in my buddies, tho! :o:)

Edited by jerryo

I'm pretty much losing interest in caching*, to be honest, so over a period of time I have archived all my caches or they've been kindly adopted. I have one left, GC1D9B7, NUMB3RS, which is an unknown type (aka puzzle) but it's not really a puzzle, just different. Needless to say, because it's not a drive-by and it involves a smidgen of effort and that big question mark on the page, it's not been visited too often - thanks to those that have, or who have it on their list.

Cheers, all.

*Not losing interest in my buddies, tho! :o:laughing:

Tis a huge shame Jeremy you have set some fab caches :)

I hope you keep coming to the monthly meets, and if/when that evil inspiration of yours flashes you do set a few more caches........

Your right in what you say if it's not a drive by folks are not interested, I know from how many of our caches get visited regular and how many don't, a lot of folks are missing out on some lovely areas cos they wont walk the walk :laughing:

It may be because of the Winter things may get better once the weather warms up :laughing:

Could you not keep numbers open and just close it if/when something goes wrong, if you are determined to close it give me a ring and I will take it, it seems a shame to loose such a clever cache :laughing:

M :laughing:

Cheers, all.

*Not losing interest in my buddies, tho! :D:D

Tis a huge shame Jeremy you have set some fab caches :D

I hope you keep coming to the monthly meets, and if/when that evil inspiration of yours flashes you do set a few more caches........

Your right in what you say if it's not a drive by folks are not interested, I know from how many of our caches get visited regular and how many don't, a lot of folks are missing out on some lovely areas cos they wont walk the walk :D

It may be because of the Winter things may get better once the weather warms up :D

Could you not keep numbers open and just close it if/when something goes wrong, if you are determined to close it give me a ring and I will take it, it seems a shame to loose such a clever cache :D

M :D

No worries about the meets, Mandy. I know who my friends are and that I can find them in the pub! :D Likewise with events: I'll still go if and when I can. As far as normal caches are concerned, there are still plenty of good ones about to do, and the fact that I'm not doing any is a reflection on me rather that the quality of caches in the area. I intend to do them sometimes but I will be picky. I'm going to Leeds tomorrow and I'm not taking a GPSr with me: last year I'd've had PQs coming out of my ears. :D

I'll see what happens with NUMB3RS over the next couple of days. Thank you for your offer :)