Anyone else having problems with evince?

JamGuys

Okay, the evince co-ordinate checker links on all of my puzzle cache pages have mysteriously disappeared. I'm also having a lot of trouble adding evince to a new puzzle that's just been submitted for review. The link works for a while then doesn't. Funny thing is, I tried using GeoChecker and the same thing happened. Weird! It's almost as if an occult hand, etc ........

Okay, the evince co-ordinate checker links on all of my puzzle cache pages have mysteriously disappeared. I'm also having a lot of trouble adding evince to a new puzzle that's just been submitted for review. The link works for a while then doesn't. Funny thing is, I tried using GeoChecker and the same thing happened. Weird! It's almost as if an occult hand, etc ........

I use the geocheck.org site for my puzzle caches. Once an entry is created for a cache it'll I can log in and check and see every guess on the coordinates that was made and a count of correct and incorrect guesses. One of the really cool things about it is that it'll produce a satellite photo map with all the guesses on it. It makes it pretty easy to tell which digit some are just guessing on.

I use the geocheck.org site for my puzzle caches. Once an entry is created for a cache it'll I can log in and check and see every guess on the coordinates that was made and a count of correct and incorrect guesses. One of the really cool things about it is that it'll produce a satellite photo map with all the guesses on it. It makes it pretty easy to tell which digit some are just guessing on.

Thanks for the response! Not exactly what I was asking about but I'll take it nonetheless. At first I thought you'd made a typo with geocheck vs. Geochecker. I've never come across geocheck.org ..... it does look very interesting though and I may just try it instead, thanks!