oops, logged TBs in wrong date order

trixter.au

I'm on a lengthy vacation around the world and have gathered a small gang of TBs and GCs that want to dip in and out of all the places I'm going (only for those where the owners have given their blessing).

Following a pretty hectic couple of weeks, I've only just found time to update the TB hops and in my haste, have put them in backwards, chronologically speaking. That is, I should have recorded hops along the lines of heathrow, toronto, niagara falls, seattle. but instead have the reverse. Trip numbers on the map show correctly however the miles that originally reflected the endpoint (Seattle), now look more like they would have been at Heathrow.

Do I have to go back and undo all the logging and redo in the correct order or will the system catch up. Or, does the owner need to do something? Fingers crossed for 1 of the latter 2 :D

edit: I should note that I still have all the TBs in my posession so, if simply dropping them back in at the next stop will fix it, I can solve this myself.

Steve

Edited by trixter.au

You can change the date by accessing the bug page selecting [visit log] then edit.

If things are out of order on the same date you will have to delete the drop and retrieve logs and redo them. You can post a note to redo the drops and then delete the cache note. The tracking will stay correct.

Ah, I did log them with the correct date - just did the actual logging in reverse order. Am waiting to see whether it's just that the system needs to catch up before taking any next steps

There won't be any system update. The logs go most recent at the top so as you read down the page you are going back through the caches it has visited.

You can log same day event out of order but one cache per day will track correctly. For example I can log a drop and the 14th, log a drop on the 16th, go back and add a drop on the 15th and it'll show 14-15-16th.

Perhaps you can give me a bug to review. If there is a problem it can always be fixed.

There won't be any system update. The logs go most recent at the top so as you read down the page you are going back through the caches it has visited.

You can log same day event out of order but one cache per day will track correctly. For example I can log a drop and the 14th, log a drop on the 16th, go back and add a drop on the 15th and it'll show 14-15-16th.

Perhaps you can give me a bug to review. If there is a problem it can always be fixed.

Check out Little Miss Bull TB211B6 as an example. The drops look correct chronologically i.e. Seattle, Toronto, Heathrow, Windsor although I actually logged them windsor, seattle, toronto, heathrow. Mileage is only showing as 1174.

I'm about to drop a bunch in LA and have just realised I forgot to log Niagara Falls in between Toronto and Seattle - who knew holidaying could be so hectic :)