New to Geocaching / Jacksonville Fl

MrSkary

OMG!, Fist off I can not believe on how large Geocaching is. This is just goin to be FUN! I just become a member and I have my bugs in the mail.

I'm new to Geocaching a "newbie" at this. So any place I can check on abbreviation or codes I can find would be helpful.

I'm in the search of a hand held GPS unit. I can already see that my iPhone is not going to cut it. But will be some what helpful till I get a GPS.

Any other Geocachers in the area to help and teach a noob.

MrSkary@att.net

Much Thanks

Edited by MrSkary

Good place to start is the Getting Started forum, and more specifically the FAQ thread. http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=8749

That should be very helpful. If you have more specific questions after reading that, then ask here (for questions specific to the south and fla caching) or on the getting started forum (which is seen by more people and will get more and quicker responses).

OMG!, Fist off I can not believe on how large Geocaching is. This is just goin to be FUN! I just become a member and I have my bugs in the mail.

I'm new to Geocaching a "newbie" at this. So any place I can check on abbreviation or codes I can find would be helpful.

I'm in the search of a hand held GPS unit. I can already see that my iPhone is not going to cut it. But will be some what helpful till I get a GPS.

Any other Geocachers in the area to help and teach a noob.

MrSkary@att.net

Much Thanks

I would reconmend a garmin i am avalible to help cache on 2/16 if interested i live on the westside just e mail me at HearoYue15@aol.com Subject Geocache Help