Need help using a PDA

TheOFam

We are newbies that have fallen in love with geocaching! Currently, we print off a full page of info for each cache we search for, which is adding up to a lot of paper and a lot of ink! I know there must be a better way.

I have a Handspring Visor, but I don't know how (or if it's possible) to load the info onto it. Or is it possible to load the clues onto my GPS? We have a Garmin etrex Legend.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

We are newbies that have fallen in love with geocaching! Currently, we print off a full page of info for each cache we search for, which is adding up to a lot of paper and a lot of ink! I know there must be a better way.

I have a Handspring Visor, but I don't know how (or if it's possible) to load the info onto it. Or is it possible to load the clues onto my GPS? We have a Garmin etrex Legend.

I use a handspring visor also. you need to go to smittyware.com and purchase and download"cachemate" for palm o/s.$10.00 well worth it!!!

I use a handspring visor also. you need to go to smittyware.com and purchase and download"cachemate" for palm o/s.$10.00 well worth it!!!

Or, if you'd rather have the cache page on your Palm, use Spinner and the free Plucker Viewer. Unlike Cachemate, you get all the text formatting and page images. Basically, you've got a local copy of the cache page on your Palm. Cachemate is more like a text-only database program.

Edited by Prime Suspect