zoothornrollo coin

Grafur

I found this coin in a traditional cache in McAllen, TX. I Googled the word and it comes up as an entertainer, guitar player. Anyone know what this coin is and what I need to do with it? I'm new to this and probably should have left it in the cache for someone who knew what to do with it. I was facinated with it and just had to take it.

It is red, white, blue with a star on the left and a hiker on the right. Under these symbols is the word above.

Grafur :)

I found this coin in a traditional cache in McAllen, TX. I Googled the word and it comes up as an entertainer, guitar player. Anyone know what this coin is and what I need to do with it? I'm new to this and probably should have left it in the cache for someone who knew what to do with it. I was facinated with it and just had to take it.

It is red, white, blue with a star on the left and a hiker on the right. Under these symbols is the word above.

Grafur :)

im still to new to know off the top of my head what coin your speaking of,,as many here would be able to just tell you all about it.. But in my interest to help another, Welcome to geocoins!!!

here is a few things to remember about coins and caching

1st allways trade for the coin fairly or trade up- usually coins have a 10$ worth( I trade a coin for a coin)

2ond. if its untrackable or has not been activated,,, is the only two conditions you may add this coin to a collection-- other wize you will trade for another coin when you come across it,,or when you want a tb, you can leave a coin or you can leave a coin just because.

3rd- when you log your find at the cache page it should have an icon under trackables with the name of the coin ,(if the coin is activated), make sure you log the coin in both the caches page and the coins page,, as they are different and the coins page tracks miles for the coin. try to help the coin like a t.b to its destination.

4th when you drop the coin in a cache,, make sure when you log that cache ,you highlight the coin in your invintory so it will show up in that cache for the next finder..

pretty simple!!!,,, to sum every thing up: trade up or fairly,,treat the coin like a travel bug,,unless its not activated then you keep it,, log into all logs. :) hope you find this helpfull!!!:D)

and welcome to this addiction of geocoins.

You will need to upload your picture from your computer to a picture hosting site like photobucket. Then paste the URL of the picture into the box that opens up when you click on the little icon with the tree that is at the top of the box where you type your forum replies. (between the globe icon & the envelope icon). Low tech answer but I hope it helps. :)

CF30

That's exactly what I found. I found it at "Be aWARE" GC199EJ.

I'll just hang on to it until someone tells me what to do with it.

Thanks for all the information.

Grafur

They can be considered swag and when I find them I always trade for them. It is yours to keep or trade or do with as you wish. If you didn't realize you should trade for it then either go back and drop some other swag off or if that isn't possilbe then drop some cool swag in another cache as a pay it forward type thing. Pathtags aren't trackable here but can be logged at their own site so the owner has an idea where these tags ended up. Enjoy your find!!!

That's exactly what I found. I found it at "Be aWARE" GC199EJ.

I'll just hang on to it until someone tells me what to do with it.

Thanks for all the information.

Grafur

They can be considered swag and when I find them I always trade for them. It is yours to keep or trade or do with as you wish. If you didn't realize you should trade for it then either go back and drop some other swag off or if that isn't possilbe then drop some cool swag in another cache as a pay it forward type thing. Pathtags aren't trackable here but can be logged at their own site so the owner has an idea where these tags ended up. Enjoy your find!!!

What is the template number? Or who is the creator, please?

CF30