Advanced Searches with Google Chrome?

infiniteMPG

I use Google's new browser Chrome as well as IE7, both have their good (and bad) points. I noticed today if I do an advanced search on the GC site with Chrome, and I search for anything and pick Country/State, it blinks out and prompts me for the country and I pick United States. Then it just sits there and the State selection box just reads --Not Applicable--. If I hit Search it finds things in Alabama and that's all. If I use IE7 after I select United States it blinks again and I can pick the state.

Not that Chrome is going to zoom past IE users but just something to maybe look in to, in your free time :D

I like Chrome, but it has some issues. For instance, it is completely irritating to use in the forums. For some reason it hates it when I parse a post. It doesn't allow me to copy and paste the quotey thing in mid post, wanting to force me to the bottom of the post, instead.

Based on past performance, I doubt that TPTB are going to make any adjustments to GC.com (or the forums) until after Chrome is out of beta.

I like Chrome, but it has some issues. For instance, it is completely irritating to use in the forums. For some reason it hates it when I parse a post. It doesn't allow me to copy and paste the quotey thing in mid post, wanting to force me to the bottom of the post, instead.
Yeah, I have issue with Gmail in Chrome where it won't let me delete previous text using the CTRL-PAGE DOWN sequence like I can in IE7. And if using CTRL-DOWN ARROW it sometimes halts and stops scrolling, then hit delete and start it again. Can't stand where they tucked FIND IN PAGE and they have no way to use your Google bookmarks from your iGoogle page (no Google Toolbar in Chrome what I ave seen).

Based on past performance, I doubt that TPTB are going to make any adjustments to GC.com (or the forums) until after Chrome is out of beta.
Don't doubt that but I was trying to use the search tool today and thought it was a GC site issue until I found it was a Chrome issue. :D